3/9/09

Work Cited

The Editor
If you see The Editor anywhere on these pages, know that they refer to Meredith Efken of the Fiction Fix-it Shop. She's the professional editor I hired to critique my manuscript. I wrote The Editor because I wanted you to realize I was talking about a professional editor, not some random person named Meredith. But here is where I give her credit for teaching me a lot of these things from reviewing my novel. Check out her website.

Books

Burroway, Janet. Elizabeth Stuckey-French. Writing Fiction--A guide to Narrative Craft-7th edition. Pearson Longman: 2007.

Butler, Robert Olen. From Where You Dream. Grove Press, New York: 2005.

Chekhov, Anton. Anton Chekhov's Short Stories. Ed. Ralph E. Matlaw. Norton & Company, New York: 1979.

Edelstein, Dr. Linda N. Writers Guide to Character Traits. 2nd edition. Writers Digest Books, Cincinnati OH: 2006.

Gardner, John. The Art of Fiction: Notes on Craft for Young Writers. Vintage Books, New York: 1983.

Scofield, Sandra. The Scene Book: A Primer for the Fiction Writer. Penguin, 2007.

Swain, Dwight D. Techniques of the Selling Writer. University of Oklahoma Press, Norman: 1965.

No comments:

Post a Comment